February 18th, 2017
By Barry Secrest
The Associated Press earlier today, published a sensational "Fake News" story regarding a leaked White House memo on immigration enforcement.
The memo, concerning the speculative utilization of the National Guard for guarding the border from illegals, had been thrown out and never officially considered, however, the truth of the memo, as speculative only, had not been published by the AP.
Moreover, the AP never retracted its fake news story, which is now roiling immigration snowflakes into a frenzy.
But there's far more to this story; according to Town Hall:
"Early Friday morning, the Associated Press reported on a memo they claimed shows Trump administration plans to use thousands of National Guard troops to round up illegal immigrants in cities across the country.
The White House immediately denied the accusation, calling it 100 percent false. Eventually, AP and Reuters amended their stories, still not fully reflecting context of the memo in question.
Regardless, as of 3:31 p.m. ET on Friday the fake news is still trending as the top story on Facebook. Just yesterday, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg discussed the problem of fake news at length on his Facebook page."
However, the real story, here, is how the media has treated a theoretical measure that was completely rejected by the Trump White House but was much earlier put into full effect by not only the Bush regime but also, the Obama regime.
Indeed, the highly revered if not mainstream media-worshiped Obama regime, in a story published by McClatchy News, was the US administration that most recently put into effect the use of the National Guard for the purpose of guarding and controlling the southern US border, from illegal alien incursions.
The operative point, in this case, being that the Obama regime utilized the US National Guard for border control before Obama's re-election in 2012. After Obama's re-election, the border was essentially flung wide open for any and all to enter.
Here's the McClatchy story:
"In 2010, former President Barack Obama said he would deploy 1,200 National Guard troops to the U.S.-Mexico border. They were sent to Arizona, Texas, California and New Mexico. While National Guard troops were not authorized to arrest people found to be crossing the border illegally, they helped staff observation posts, monitor surveillance footage and build fences.
In 2006, former President George W. Bush called up 6,000 National Guard troops to California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. They were commissioned to help install border barriers, provide training and assist with border surveillance. The deployment was designed to support Customs and Border Protection agents in “executing logistical and administrative support, operating detection systems, providing mobile communications, augmenting border-related intelligence analysis efforts, and building and installing border security infrastructure.” Operation Jump Start, as the project was called, hoped to relieve Border Patrol agents from administrative duties so they could instead focus on border security.
According to Customs and Border Protection, the operation resulted in the apprehension of 5,003 people, 110 vehicles, $11,052, 28,577 pounds of marijuana and 1,447 pounds of cocaine.
Trump campaigned on a platform of tough immigration enforcement and increased border security, including the construction of a wall between the U.S. and Mexico. While initially indicating he wanted to deport all of the estimated 11 million people in the country without proper documentation, the president said he’d first focus on people with criminal records. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents have been conducting a series of raids across the country rounding up people they believe are in the country illegally. ICE last week took 683 people into custody, the government said, which is stoking fears among immigrant communities."
February 14th, 2017
Michael Flynn abruptly resigned as President Donald Trump’s national security adviser Monday night, hours after it was learned that the Justice Department informed the White House that it believed he could be subject to blackmail.
Retired Army Gen. Keith Kellogg, a top policy adviser for Trump’s presidential campaign, was appointed acting national security adviser, the White House said in a statement announcing Flynn’s replacement.
Kellogg, 72, a former commander of the fabled 82nd Airborne Division, was chief operating officer of the Western coalition in Baghdad, Iraq, after the U.S.-led invasion in 2003. A senior administration official told NBC News that Kellogg was under consideration for the permanent job, along with retired Navy Vice Adm. Robert Harward, former deputy commander of U.S. Joint Forces Command, and former CIA Director David Petraeus.
Two senior U.S. officials told NBC News that Harward was considered the favorite for the job.
Flynn’s status was considered perilous after it was disclosed that he had misled Vice President Mike Pence and other senior officials about his communications with Sergei Kislyak, Russia’s ambassador to the United States.
“Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador. I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology,” Flynn said in his resignation letter.
The senior U.S. official confirmed part of a report in The Washington Post, which quoted current and former U.S. officials Monday as saying Sally Yates, then the acting attorney general delivered the message that Flynn was considered vulnerable to White House counsel Donald McGahn.
The Post reported that Yates was privy to FBI monitoring showing that Flynn discussed sanctions on Russia with Kislyak — even though Flynn told administration officials that he hadn’t. Pence repeated the misinformation in national television appearances.
Trump fired Yates as acting attorney general late last month after she directed Justice Department lawyers not to defend his executive order on immigration.
February 8th, 2017
There will be war in the streets of America.
Things have been engineered that way.
The scenarios are many, the issues are complex. The current anger from the left, who are violently protesting against President Trump, is just one aspect of it.
But the Pentagon and the U.S. national security structure is increasingly looking towards the shifting demographics around the globe – people have moved from rural areas and shifted into cities. Where ever conflict stirs, there will be a need for military and SWAT response to the call. Entire cities will be locked down; door to door sweeps will often have violent ends.
Baghdad could be brought home to the streets of America, and the military already knows it.
The powers that be are deeply concerned about the unfolding situations with migrants, illegal immigrants, potential terrorists, political factions, violent protests, arson, and riots.
Increasingly, they are training for and expecting a homegrown conflict that will call for them to restore order in a major cities – and even hunt down suspects block to block, like in the Boston Marathon bombing incident, while making some significant infringement of our civil liberties.
During the past several years, there have been reports about unannounced urban warfare drills in major U.S. cities, sometimes in coordination with major events; there have also been military training scenarios that have maintained a consistent theme of civil unrest, economic breakdown, and widespread riots.
For years the alternative media has warned about the US military possibly being used against the American people in a time of economic collapse or any sort of martial law scenario.
Drills such as Vigilant Guard 2010 have brought widespread attention to the fact that portions of our own military are training to take on crowds of American citizens demanding food and Constitutional rights in a time of crisis.
Now, a new release by the website Public Intelligence, once again confirms that as recently as February and March of 2012, US troops at Joint Base Lewis-McChord in Washington were conducting training scenarios for a civil disturbance domestic quick reaction force.
A series of photos of the drills shows US troops with crowd control riot shields on the opposite side of actors portraying what can only be described as American citizens.
What does the elite know, that we don’t?
Now, a major military scholar is calling for the creation of “megacities combat units” – a proposal that is a major and drastic departure from warfare of the past, which has been designed away from cities. Now, military and paramilitary units, as well as local law enforcement, much engage the population itself – with all the unpredictability afforded by a real life, complex situation filled with combatants, non-combatants and friendlies behind any and all doors, etc.
With a heightened focus on terrorism and reigning in undocumented immigrants, there will be a tendency, if we are not careful, for a heightened militarized and police state atmosphere to arise – both at home and in every place that they take the fight.
Major John Spencer, a former Ranger Instructor, and scholar at West Point’s Modern War Institute called for an armed unit ready for megacities deployment in an op-ed:
Every year, more and more of the world’s population moves into cities. The number of megacities is growing exponentially. Both of these global patterns and their inevitable consequences for military operations are well documented. Yet we still do not have units that are even remotely prepared to operate in megacities. If we want to find success on the urban battlefields the US Army will inevitably find itself fighting on in the future, that needs to change….